Tuesday, December 21, 2010

more or less

Actual text I sent today:

Does anyone do it right? Does anyone have positive, healthy coping mechanisms?

I went to two stores with my 3 children this morning. My babes are 7.5, 6.5 and 3.5. They are good kids. And they are normal. They talk a lot, run off, ask ask ask for things. I was feeling a bit crazed by the end of the trip.

We finally made it home. And I rewarded myself with 2 pieces of cold pizza and some fudge. Seriously.

Good grief. Instead of feeling less stressed or less anxious or less irritated I felt more bloated and less in control.

Why is that? Why didn't I take a few minutes, walk into my bedroom, count to 10, breath deep, pray? Why did I stuff my mouth f.u.l.l.?

I guess admitting there is a problem is the first step, right?! What do you do when you feel overwhelmed? I did go for a run when my mister came home for his lunch break.

Yep, there IS hope~
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: